TREE SURGERY & PRUNING
Our leading Adelaide tree surgeons will work with you to determine what type of pruning is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees. A tree surgeon can visit your site and discuss tailored solutions for your trees.
- You are concerned about the health and safety of a tree
- You would like more light to fall on your lawn so that your grass can grow.
- You’d like to be able to sit under your tree to have lunch.
- You have large limbs hanging over your house.
- You need to prune out diseased, dead and dangerous limbs to keep your trees growing strong and healthy.
- Branches are rubbing each other.
- Limbs are interfering with wires, buildings, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows or getting in the way of the road or pavement.
Pruning can help to:
- Enhance the health, shape or silhouette of the tree.
- Lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Thin or remove unnecessary or dangerous branches.
We can turn any branch cuttings into mulch for you to put on your garden or we can take the cuttings away with us.
For a free quote or advice on your tree care needs please call us on (08) 8325 3137 or leave your details by clicking HERE. We will be in touch very shortly to discuss tailored solutions for your trees. We service Adelaide & surrounding regions.